Message from Clam:
The BC Group has 2 founders, and I am one of them. *wink wink*
My name is Charmaine/Cham/Charm/Clam–you can choose whatever is convenient for you. I’m born and raised in Manila. At the moment, I’m hustling 8 hours a day as an HR practitioner. I love people and conversations, that’s why I studied Psychology back in college. Aside from social science, I equally love geeky science-y stuff like Geology and Chemistry.
I was inspired to venture into The BC Group because I’m the type of girl who is perpetually hungry and I can’t fathom the idea of breaking the bank to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. You figured we started with selling baked goodies.
Aside from my love for food, I’m someone you can take to random travels, I especially love the beach and I’m a certified non-swimmer. I love music–from various generations and genres. Take me as a teammate for a Singing Contest, and we’ll bag the jackpot (I don’t sing, I just know the lyrics and whatnot). I spend my free time binge-watching on anything interesting (cue: Shonda Rhimes).
I am very excited to get to know you, maybe over a quick chat and a cup of coffee!
GTKY with Clam
- WHAT’S SOMETHING THAT NO ONE WOULD GUESS ABOUT YOU?
I have simple joys like eating Jollibee food once a week.
- WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
Karma (good and bad)
- IF YOU COULD BE DOING ANYTHING, ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Eating ramen in Japan.
- WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU HAD DONE DIFFERENTLY IN YOUR LIFE?
Hmmm, study more non-academic stuff like music.
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO IMPROVE YOURSELF?
Reading, talking to people who teaches me a thing or two
- WHAT’S ONE THING YOU’VE HAD TO OVERCOME IN YOUR LIFE?
Pain from family and friends. Char.
- WHAT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO YOU?
Things: Love and Loyalty.
- WHAT DID YOU LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF FROM YOUR PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS?
That I’m very good at compromising and I’m very patient.
- HOW DO YOU HANDLE BEING IN A BAD MOOD?
Eat junk food. Rant.
- WHAT DO YOU WISH SOMEONE WOULD ASK YOU?
How am I doing. 🙂